Emery County Commission Meeting August 25, 2015
|Agenda||Notice of the rescheduled meeting of the Board of County Commissioners of Emery County Utah|
|Date||Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9: 00 a.m.|
|Location||Emery County Complex
48 Farrer Street
Green River, UT 84525
|Emery County Board of Commissioners||Keith Brady
1. Pledge of Allegiance/Invocation.
(Note to the public: The consent agenda consists of item(s) that are considered to be routine in nature and will be enacted in the form of one motion. Any items can be removed from the consent agenda and heard in its regular order at the request of any commissioner.)
|Consent Agenda||Items to be pulled for discussion by the Board will be placed first on the discussion items. All other consent agenda items will be approved on one motion.|
- Approval of check edit list, requisitions, and dispositions
- Notification selected Abby Jensen as a part time Office Specialist in the Recorder’s Office, working 19 ¾ hours per week. Grade 7
- Approval of commission meeting minutes dated August 4, 2015.
|Discussion||Items Items that require discussion before approval by motion.|
- Items pulled from consent agenda.
- Employee of the month.
- Consideration and approval of Title V right of way grants on BLM roads as follows: UTU54689 Last Chance, Road #920, UTU54731 Buckhorn Wash Realignment, Road #332, and UTU54690 Hadden Wash, Road #401
- Ratify License Agreement between Emery County and United States of America to utilize lands acquired for the Huntington North Reservoir for a public recreation trail.
- Open bids for janitorial and yard care services for the Green River Justice Court and Sheriff’s office building. Consideration and approval of bid award and associated paperwork.
- Further discussion and reconsideration of approval of Emery County Fair Vendor Application/Agreement to be used in 2016.
- Approval to renew Eagle Air Med, now known as Guardian Flight, insurance for all full time county employees at $30 per year. All part time employees can purchase this through payroll deduct for the same price.
- Consideration and approval to use Emery Medical Center for the annual Wellness Clinic for Emery County employees and their families.
- Consideration and approval to award each full time employee who participates in the whole Wellness Clinic 4 hrs. vacation time.
- Consideration and approval of Resolution rescinding Delineation of Emery County Justice Court, First Precinct (Castle Dale, Utah) and Second Precinct (Green River, Utah) whereby combining into one precinct.
- Approval to advertise for midterm vacancy on North Emery Water Users Special Service District’s board.
- Consideration and approval of Cooperative Agreement for Noxious Weed Management Between the Utah Division of Forestry, Fire & State Lands and Emery County Weed and Mosquito Department.
- Commission/Elected officials report.
Any other business which may regularly come before the Board. Please call ahead if you need specific accommodations that will assist you to fully participate at this meeting at (435) 3813570.
Click here to download pdf