CITY OF GREEN RIVER REQUEST FOR STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS (SOQ)
SOQ DUE DATE: (March 11, 2014)
SIX (6) COPIES OF THE SOQ SHALL BE DELIVERED TO:
CITY OF GREEN RIVER
ATTN: CONAE BLACK
460 E. Main Street
PO BOX 620
GREEN RIVER, UT 84525
PHONE (435) 564-3448
CITY OF GREEN RIVER REQUEST FOR STATEMENT OF QUAILIFICATIONS
The City of Green River is considering upcoming projects, which include construction of a new fire station, as well as various other public works projects such as culinary water and wastewater improvements for which a professional engineering consulting firm’s services will be necessary. The City is requesting a Statement of Qualifications from full service engineering firms. Services provided by the successful firm should include, but shall not be limited to:
Administrative and Funding Services
Engineering Master Planning
Controls and Instrumentation Engineering
Fire Station/Public Safety or Public Administration Facilities
REQUIRED SOQ FORMAT
At a minimum the SOQ must include the following:
- General Firm Overview and Profile including office locations, geographic service area, capabilities and services available, number of employees, and point of contact.
- Previous work experience within the past 5 years for Culinary Water, Wastewater, and Public Safety or Administration facilities and include a minimum of 3 references.
- Resumes of Key Employees and Team Members in each of the disciplines listed in the introduction.
SOQ shall be limited to 8 pages not including the covers, cover letter, and key personnel resumes.
To evaluate recommendations from references, the City of Green River will or may contact some or all of the points of contact provided with the SOQ.
SOQ will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Understanding of Green River City’s needs and requirements
- Prior Experience on Similar Projects
- Qualifications of Key Personnel
- Recommendations of References
- Strength and qualifications of the firm.
Upon review of the submitted SOQ’s, the City of Green River may conduct interviews to assist in the selection process.
Click to download pdf